East Syracuse, NY
East Syracuse, NY
You need to be a member of gitajayanti3 to add comments!
How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very vital to disclose to you,but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site.Could you please get back to me on ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) for the full details.Have a nice dayThanks God bless.
Hi Mahalakshmi. Welcome to our network. Thank you for joining us. Have you tried singing the Gita. It really is easy... Especially if you slow down the speed to 0.75 or 0.5 of the original speed.
Please do try it and let me know your experience.
To slowdown the playback of our Gita on karaoke format, download it from here ( https://www.dropbox.com/sh/una0ijlkf985dxg/AAAj5TF2Dnt0nJe8NMzcB3ZM... ) then use VLC media player to playback....and use the settings of the VLC player to slowdown or speed up the playback.
Find it on YouTube via www.bit.ly/SlowGita
(On a mobile device, you may not see the gear-shaped icon in YouTube to slowdown the playback. In that case, do the following:-
- open the given link in your Google Chrome browser
- then click the Chrome menu (usually 3 dots at the top right) and select 'Desktop Version' - the page will reload with the Desktop version.
- now you can zoom in and see the gear icon at the bottom right of the YouTube video player screen
- click it to change the playback speed to 0.75 or 0.5 and sing along
- do it daily, and in a few weeks, you will get the entire chapter by heart... Then you can increase the playback speed to become more absorbed in the sloka and to try and contemplate the meaning of the verse as you chant (word by word meanings are available via www.bit.ly/krishnapath-bg )
Happy Gita singing!
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.