"Hi Dhyaanah, Welcome to our network. Thank you for joining us. Have you tried singing the Gita. It really is easy... Especially if you slow down the speed to 0.75 or 0.5 of the original speed.
Please do try it and let me know your…"
Dhyaanah is now a member of Gītā Jayanti International
(On a mobile device, you may not see the gear-shaped icon in YouTube to slowdown the playback. In that case, do the following:-
- open the given link in your Google Chrome browser
- then click the Chrome menu (usually 3 dots at the top right) and select 'Desktop Version' - the page will reload with the Desktop version.
- now you can zoom in and see the gear icon at the bottom right of the YouTube video player screen
- click it to change the playback speed to 0.75 or 0.5 and sing along
- do it daily, and in a few weeks, you will get the entire chapter by heart... Then you can increase the playback speed to become more absorbed in the sloka and to try and contemplate the meaning of the verse as you chant (word by word meanings are available via www.bit.ly/krishnapath-bg )
Happy Gita singing!
No comments yet!
You need to be a member of Gītā Jayanti International to add comments!